Goldman Sachs Access Treasury 0-1 Year ETF
GBIL - Short-term treasuries
GBIL seeks to track the FTSE US Treasury 0-1 Year Composite Select Index, which contains US Treasury securities with a remaining maturity of less than 12 months. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking preservation of capital and limited income. GBIL is subject to interest rate risk.
When GBIL declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares Short Treasury Bond ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.