Wealthfront Risk Parity Fund
WFRPX - Risk parity
WFRPX seeks long-term growth through a portfolio which allocates risk equally to global asset classes including stocks, bonds, and real estate. The fund uses leverage to reach its annualized volatility target. Investments in WFRPX are appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. The fund is subject to equity market, interest rate, and leverage risk.
WFRPX isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.