Defiance Next Gen Connectivity ETF
FIVG - Global stocks
FIVG seeks to track the performance of the BlueStar 5G Communications Index, which contains the stocks of global companies involved in the development or rollout of 5G networks. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. FIVG is subject to equity market risk, foreign currency risk, and concentration risk, as the basket of stocks in the index is smaller than a broad index fund.
When FIVG declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
First Trust Indxx NextG ETF
- Price$31.31as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.30%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$34.49The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$26.80The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield1.63%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$561.25MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume45,218The average trading volume over the past 90 days.