AXS Cannabis ETF
THCX - Global stocks
THCX seeks to track the performance of the Innovation Labs Cannabis Index, which contains companies expected to benefit from the burgeoning hemp and legal marijuana industries. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. THCX is subject to equity market risk, foreign security risk and risk that cannabis stocks may underperform the broad market.
THCX isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$17.68as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.75%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$36.00The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$16.29The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield1.44%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$15.29MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume4,213The average trading volume over the past 90 days.