Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF
VIG - Dividend growth stocks
VIG aims to track the performance of the S&P U.S. Dividend Growers Index, which contains US Stocks with a long history of increasing annual dividend payments. Investments in VIG are appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth, and may be less volatile than the broad US stock market. VIG is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that dividend-achieving stocks underperform the broad stock market.
When VIG declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF
Dividend growth stocks
- Price$178.29as of 04:00 PM EST, 02/22/2024
- Risk ratingAverageWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.06%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$176.59The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$146.17The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield1.82%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$75.85BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume1,351,312The average trading volume over the past 90 days.