iShares ESG Aware 1-5 Year USD Corporate Bond ETF
SUSB - Corporate bonds
SUSB seeks to track the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays MSCI US Corporate 1-5 Year ESG Focus Index, which contains high-quality US bonds with remaining maturities typically between one and five years, chosen to maximize exposure to positive environmental, social, and governance factors. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term income. In addition to interest-rate risk, the fund is subject to the risk that the bonds contained in the index underperform the broader fixed income market.
SUSB isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$23.64as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingLowWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.12%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$24.23The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$23.18The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.55%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$848.29MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume113,115The average trading volume over the past 90 days.