VanEck Gold Miners ETF/USA
GDX - Commodities
GDX seeks to track the performance of the NYSE Arca Gold Miners Index, which contains stocks in the gold mining industry in developed markets. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. In addition to equity market risk and foreign currency risk, the fund is subject to risk that gold miners may underperform the broad market.
When GDX declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.