JPMorgan US Momentum Factor ETF
JMOM - US stocks
JMOM seeks to track the JP Morgan US Momentum Index, which contains US stocks with high risk-adjusted momentum relative to the overall US market. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long term growth. JMOM is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that weighting procedure employed by the index results in underperformance relative to the broad cap-weighted equity market.
When JMOM declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares MSCI USA Momentum Factor ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.