iShares MSCI EAFE Small-Cap ETF
SCZ - Foreign developed stocks
SCZ seeks to track the MSCI EAFE Small Cap Index, which contains the stocks of small companies from developed markets outside of the US and Canada. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long term growth. SCZ is subject to equity market risk, currency fluctuation risk from investments in foreign stocks, and the risk that small cap stocks underperform the broader market.
When SCZ declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Schwab International Small-Cap Equity ETF
Foreign developed stocks
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.