VanEck High Yield Muni ETF
HYD - Municipal bonds
HYD seeks to track the performance of the ICE Broad High Yield Crossover Municipal Index, which contains high yield US municipal bonds. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term income and some growth. HYD is subject to interest rate risk and credit risk, as high yield bonds are more likely to default than investment grade or government bonds.
When HYD declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
SPDR Nuveen Bloomberg High Yield Municipal Bond ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.