VanEck High Yield Muni ETF
HYD - Municipal bonds
HYD seeks to track the performance of the ICE Broad High Yield Crossover Municipal Index, which contains high yield US municipal bonds. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term income and some growth. HYD is subject to interest rate risk and credit risk, as high yield bonds are more likely to default than investment grade or government bonds.
When HYD declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
SPDR Nuveen Bloomberg High Yield Municipal Bond ETF
- Price$48.52as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingAverageWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.32%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$52.98The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$48.42The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield4.20%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$2.61BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume624,070The average trading volume over the past 90 days.