iShares MSCI Global Silver and Metals Miners ETF
SLVP - Commodities
SLVP seeks to track the performance of the MSCI ACWI Select Silver and Metals Miners Investable Market Index, which contains stocks in the silver mining industry in developed and emerging markets. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. In addition to equity market risk and foreign currency risk, the fund is subject to risk that silver miners may underperform the broad market.
When SLVP declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Global X Silver Miners ETF
- Price$8.20as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.39%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$12.53The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$8.42The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.60%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$148.54MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume57,345The average trading volume over the past 90 days.