SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
DIA - US stocks
DIA seeks to track the performance of the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index, which contains the stocks of 30 well-established US companies. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long term growth. DIA is subject to equity market risk and concentration risk, as the index tracked by the fund contains only 30 companies.
When DIA declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
First Trust Dow 30 Equal Weight ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.