SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
DIA - US stocks
DIA seeks to track the performance of the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index, which contains the stocks of 30 well-established US companies. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long term growth. DIA is subject to equity market risk and concentration risk, as the index tracked by the fund contains only 30 companies.
When DIA declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
First Trust Dow 30 Equal Weight ETF
- Price$334.17as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.16%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$356.70The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$286.62The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.00%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$27.66BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume3,158,149The average trading volume over the past 90 days.