Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF
VGK - Foreign developed stocks
VGK seeks to track the performance of the FTSE Developed Europe All Cap Index, which contains stocks of developed European countries including the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Switzerland. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. VGK is subject to equity market risk, currency risk from investments in foreign stocks, and the risk that European stocks underperform the broader equity market.
When VGK declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares Core MSCI Europe ETF
Foreign developed stocks
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.