Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF
VOE - US stocks
VOE seeks to track the performance of the CRSP US Mid Cap Value Index, which contains the stocks of mid-sized US companies exhibiting value characteristics based on valuation ratios and growth metrics. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. VOE is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that mid cap value stocks underperform the broader US market.
When VOE declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares Russell Mid-Cap Value ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.