Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF
VOE - US stocks
VOE seeks to track the performance of the CRSP US Mid Cap Value Index, which contains the stocks of mid-sized US companies exhibiting value characteristics based on valuation ratios and growth metrics. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. VOE is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that mid cap value stocks underperform the broader US market.
When VOE declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares Russell Mid-Cap Value ETF
- Price$128.83as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.07%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$147.74The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$119.81The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.51%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$15.01BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume332,363The average trading volume over the past 90 days.