iShares MSCI United Kingdom ETF
EWU - Foreign developed stocks
EWU seeks to track the performance of the MSCI United Kingdom Index, which is composed of stocks of large and mid-sized companies based in the United Kingdom. It is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth and targeted access to the British market. The fund is subject to currency risk arising from investment in foreign markets, as well as risks associated with concentrated exposure to the British market.
When EWU declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Franklin FTSE United Kingdom ETF
Foreign developed stocks
- Price$31.03as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.49%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$34.05The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$25.79The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield3.45%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$2.64BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume2,235,900The average trading volume over the past 90 days.