iShares MSCI Spain ETF
EWP - Foreign developed stocks
EWP seeks to track the performance of the MSCI Spain 25/50 Index, composed of large and mid-sized Spanish companies. It is appropriate for investors looking for long-term growth and targeted exposure to the Spanish market. The fund is subject to currency risk arising from investment in foreign markets, as well as risks associated with concentrated exposure to the Spanish market.
EWP isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$26.83as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.49%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$29.78The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$19.27The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.63%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$647.52MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume420,384The average trading volume over the past 90 days.