iShares MSCI UAE ETF
UAE - Emerging market stocks
UAE seeks to track the performance of the MSCI All UAE Capped Index, composed of a broad range of shares of companies in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is appropriate for investors looking for long-term growth and targeted exposure to the Emirati market. The fund is subject to currency risk arising from investment in foreign markets, as well as risks associated with concentrated exposure to the Emirati market, such as the risk of loss caused by commodity depreciation.
UAE isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$15.51as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.62%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$16.16The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$13.54The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.75%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$41.70MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume26,415The average trading volume over the past 90 days.