iShares MSCI Australia ETF
EWA - Foreign developed stocks
EWA seeks to track the performance of the MSCI Australia Index, which is composed of stocks of large and mid-sized companies based in Australia. It is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth and targeted access to the Australian market. The fund is subject to currency risk arising from investment in foreign markets, as well as risks associated with concentrated exposure to the Australian market.
When EWA declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Franklin FTSE Australia ETF
Foreign developed stocks
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.