iShares 0-5 Year High Yield Corporate Bond ETF
SHYG - Corporate bonds
SHYG seeks to track the performance of the Markit iBoxx USD Liquid High Yield 0-5 Index, which contains high-yield, US-dollar denominated corporate bonds with less than five years of remaining maturity. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term income and some growth. In addition to interest-rate risk, the fund is subject to credit risk, as high yield bonds have a higher tendency to default compared to investment grade and government bonds.
When SHYG declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
SPDR SER TR BLOOMBERG SHT TE
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.