iShares 0-5 Year High Yield Corporate Bond ETF
SHYG - Corporate bonds
SHYG seeks to track the performance of the Markit iBoxx USD Liquid High Yield 0-5 Index, which contains high-yield, US-dollar denominated corporate bonds with less than five years of remaining maturity. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term income and some growth. In addition to interest-rate risk, the fund is subject to credit risk, as high yield bonds have a higher tendency to default compared to investment grade and government bonds.
When SHYG declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
SPDR SER TR BLOOMBERG SHT TE
- Price$40.62as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingAverageWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.30%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$42.30The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$39.49The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield6.44%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$4.97BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume1,234,410The average trading volume over the past 90 days.