SPDR S&P Global Natural Resources ETF
GNR - Commodities
GNR seeks to track the performance of the S&P Global Natural Resources Index, containing approximately 90 US and foreign companies in natural resources and commodities businesses including agriculture, energy, metals, and mining. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth and some income. GNR is subject to equity market, currency fluctuations, and commodity price risk.
When GNR declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
FlexShares Global Upstream Natural Resources Index Fund
- Price$54.63as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.40%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$62.08The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$50.23The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield4.05%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$3.61BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume189,559The average trading volume over the past 90 days.