SPDR S&P Global Natural Resources ETF
GNR - Commodities
GNR seeks to track the performance of the S&P Global Natural Resources Index, containing approximately 90 US and foreign companies in natural resources and commodities businesses including agriculture, energy, metals, and mining. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth and some income. GNR is subject to equity market, currency fluctuations, and commodity price risk.
When GNR declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
FlexShares Global Upstream Natural Resources Index Fund
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.