VanEck Oil Services ETF
OIH - Commodities
OIH seeks to track the performance of the MVIS US Listed Oil Services 25 Index, which contains the stocks of US-listed companies engaged in businesses related to oil drilling, equipment, and services. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. The fund is subject to equity market risk as well as concentration risk, as the index contains fewer stocks than a broad market index fund.
When OIH declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Equipment & Services ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.