VanEck Oil Services ETF
OIH - Commodities
OIH seeks to track the performance of the MVIS US Listed Oil Services 25 Index, which contains the stocks of US-listed companies engaged in businesses related to oil drilling, equipment, and services. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. The fund is subject to equity market risk as well as concentration risk, as the index contains fewer stocks than a broad market index fund.
When OIH declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Equipment & Services ETF
- Price$336.70as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.35%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$364.08The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$220.96The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.84%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$2.53BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume554,943The average trading volume over the past 90 days.