Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund
XLV - US stocks
XLV seeks to track the Health Care Select Sector Index, which includes companies involved in pharmaceuticals, health care equipment and services, biotech, life seciences, and related businesses. XLV is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth from targeted exposure to the Health Care sector. XLV holds a smaller and less diversified selection of stocks than a broad index fund, and may be more volatile.
When XLV declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Vanguard Health Care ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.