Global X S&P 500 Covered Call ETF
XYLD - US stocks
XYLD seeks to track the performance of the Cboe S&P 500 BuyWrite Index, which measures the performance of the S&P 500 Index, plus the income from sold call options on the index. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking income with reduced equity volatility. XYLD is subject to equity market risk. Payouts from call options sold by the fund may limit positive returns when equity markets rise; additionally, when markets fall, income from option sales may not fully offset negative returns. XYLD may be tax-inefficient, as distributions from the fund may be taxed as income, and dividends from underlying stock holdings are not considered qualified because of the offsetting options positions.
XYLD isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$39.16as of 04:00 PM EST, 12/08/2023
- Risk ratingAverageWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.60%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$41.54The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$37.49The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield10.84%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$2.80BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume524,215The average trading volume over the past 90 days.