JPMorgan Nasdaq Equity Premium Income ETF
JEPQ - US stocks
JEPQ is an actively-managed fund which seeks to generate income by investing in US stocks in the NASDAQ 100 Index which have low volatility and which appear undervalued, and through investments in equity-linked notes which provide the economic exposure of the US stock market and written (sold) call options. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term income. JEPI is subject to equity market risk, and risk that its security selection process underperforms the broader market. Additionally, the options exposure of the equity-linked notes provides income, but limits the upside potential of the fund relative to the US stock market, and exposes investors to counterparty risk.
JEPQ isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$49.26as of 04:00 PM EST, 12/08/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.35%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$49.53The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$40.03The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield10.56%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$7.75BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume2,409,147The average trading volume over the past 90 days.