iShares California Muni Bond ETF
CMF - Municipal bonds
CMF seeks to track the performance of the S&P California AMT-Free Municipal Bond Index, which contains investment-grade municipal bonds issued within the state of California. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking tax-exempt income. CMF is subject to interest rate risk and concentration risk, as all of the bonds in the portfolio are issued within a single state.
When CMF declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Invesco California AMT-Free Municipal Bond ETF
- Price$54.42as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingLowWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.25%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$57.92The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$53.91The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.27%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$2.19BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume272,867The average trading volume over the past 90 days.