WisdomTree Floating Rate Treasury Fund
USFR - Floating rate bonds
USFR seeks to track the Bloomberg U.S. Treasury Floating Rate Index, which contains US Treasury securities whose interest payments adjust to reflect changes in interest rates. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking preservation of capital and limited income. USFR is subject to income risk - the dividends paid by the fund may decrease if interest rates fall.
USFR isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$50.34as of 04:00 PM EST, 12/08/2023
- Risk ratingVery lowWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.15%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$50.52The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$50.20The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield5.00%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$18.27BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume4,549,402The average trading volume over the past 90 days.