iShares 0-3 Month Treasury Bond ETF
SGOV - Short-term treasuries
SGOV seeks to track the ICE 0-3 Month US Treasury Securities Index, which contains US Treasury securities with a remaining maturity of less than three months. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking preservation of capital and limited income. SGOV is subject to interest rate risk.
SGOV isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$100.41as of 04:00 PM EST, 12/08/2023
- Risk ratingVery lowWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.07%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$100.74The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$99.96The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield4.74%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$17.31BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume3,224,959The average trading volume over the past 90 days.