First Trust NASDAQ-100 Technology Index Fund
QTEC - US stocks
QTEC seeks to track the performance of the Nasdaq-100 Technology Sector Index, which contains stocks from the NASDAQ-100 index that are classified as belonging to the technology sector. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. QTEC is subject to equity market risk and concentration risk, as the stock focuses on a single sector which can be more volatile than the broader US market.
QTEC isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$162.71as of 04:00 PM EST, 12/08/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.60%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$164.14The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$101.95The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.18%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$3.19BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume420,761The average trading volume over the past 90 days.