Global X Uranium ETF
URA - US stocks
URA seeks to track the performance of the Solactive Global Uranium & Nuclear Components Total Return Index, which contains the stocks of global companies involved in uranium mining and the production of nuclear components. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. URA is subject to equity market risk, currency risk, and risk that uranium miners and producers of nuclear components underperform the broader market.
URA isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$28.76as of 04:00 PM EST, 12/08/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.69%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$29.52The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$18.31The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.17%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$2.45BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume2,491,176The average trading volume over the past 90 days.