iShares MSCI EAFE Min Vol Factor ETF
EFAV - Foreign developed stocks
EFAV seeks to track the performance of MSCI EAFE Minimum Volatility Index, which contains developed markets companies with lower volatility than the broad market. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. EFAV is subject to equity market risk, foreign security risk and risk that lower volatility stocks may underperform the broad market.
EFAV isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.