iShares New York Muni Bond ETF
NYF - Municipal bonds
NYF seeks to track the performance of S&P New York AMT-Free Municipal Bond Index, which contains investment grade municipal bonds issued in the State of New York. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking tax-exempt income. NYF is subject to interest rate risk and concentration risk, as all of the bonds in the portfolio are issued within a single state.
When NYF declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Invesco New York AMT-Free Municipal Bond ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.