First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Index Fund
QCLN - Global stocks
QCLN seeks to track the performance of the NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Index, which contains US-listed stocks of companies engaged in manufacturing, development, distribution and installation of emerging clean-energy technologies including, but not limited to, solar photovoltaics, wind power, advanced batteries, fuel cells, and electric vehicles. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. QCLN is subject to equity market risk, and risk that clean energy stocks may underperform the broad market.
When QCLN declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
SPDR S&P Kensho Clean Power ETF
- Price$34.32as of 04:00 PM EST, 02/22/2024
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.60%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$57.16The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$32.37The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.90%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$890.08MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume236,196The average trading volume over the past 90 days.