First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Index Fund
QCLN - Global stocks
QCLN seeks to track the performance of the NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Index, which contains US-listed stocks of companies engaged in manufacturing, development, distribution and installation of emerging clean-energy technologies including, but not limited to, solar photovoltaics, wind power, advanced batteries, fuel cells, and electric vehicles. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. QCLN is subject to equity market risk, and risk that clean energy stocks may underperform the broad market.
When QCLN declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
SPDR S&P Kensho Clean Power ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.