Invesco Solar ETF
TAN - Global stocks
TAN seeks to track the performance of the MAC Global Solar Energy Index, which contains companies in the solar energy industry globally. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. TAN is subject to equity market risk, foreign security risk and risk that solar energy stocks may underperform the broad market.
TAN isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$49.45as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.69%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$84.18The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$50.66The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$1.47BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume721,014The average trading volume over the past 90 days.