SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF
XOP - Commodities
XOP seeks to track the performance of the S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Index, which represents the oil and gas exploration and production segment of the broad U.S. equity market. It is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth and targeted access to stocks of oil and gas exploration and production companies. The fund is subject to risks associated with investing in oil and gas companies, whose stock prices are affected by supply and demand for their own product/service and energy products in general.
XOP isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.