Motley Fool 100 Index ETF
TMFC - US stocks
TMFC seeks to track the performance of the Motley Fool 100 Index, which is a proprietary, rules-based index designed to track the performance of the 100 largest, most liquid U.S. companies that have been recommended by The Motley Fool, LLC’s analysts. It is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth and a convenient, cost-effective exposure to stocks recommended by Motley Fool analysts. The fund is subject to risks associated with concentrated exposure to a limited number of securities and sectors such as communication services, healthcare and information technology.
TMFC isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.