SPDR Bloomberg Emerging Markets Local Bond ETF
EBND - Foreign market bonds
EBND seeks to track the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays EM Local Currency Government Diversified Index, which contains local-currency bonds issued by the governments of countries in emerging markets. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term income and growth. The fund is subject to interest rate and credit risk, as well as political uncertainty from emerging markets, and concentration risk if the benchmark becomes concentrated in a particular country, region, or industry.
When EBND declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
VanEck J. P. Morgan EM Local Currency Bond ETF
Foreign market bonds
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.