Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund
XLK - US stocks
XLK seeks to track the performance of the Technology Select Sector Index, which contains technology companies, including hardware, software, and services. XLK is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth from targeted exposure to the Technology sector. XLK holds a smaller and less diversified selection of stocks than a broad index fund, and may be more volatile.
When XLK declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Vanguard Information Technology ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.