SPDR S&P Aerospace & Defense ETF
XAR - US stocks
XAR seeks to track the performance of the S&P Aerospace & Defense Select Industry Index, which contains US companies in the aerospace and defense industries. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. XAR is subject to equity market risk, and concentration risk, as the basket of stocks held by the index is narrower and less diversified than a broad index fund.
When XAR declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares US Aerospace & Defense ETF
- Price$110.86as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.35%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$125.42The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$92.11The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.44%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$1.45BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume56,859The average trading volume over the past 90 days.