Schwab Fundamental International Small Company Index ETF
FNDC - Foreign developed stocks
FNDC seeks to track the performance of the Russell RAFI Developed ex US Small Company Index, an index of small cap foreign developed markets stocks weighted by measures such as sales, cash flow, dividend yield, and buybacks. Investments in the fund are suitable for investors seeking long-term growth. FNDC bears equity market risk, risk from foreign currency fluctuations, and risk that the weighting method employed by the index underperforms.
When FNDC declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Invesco FTSE RAFI Developed Markets ex-US Small-Mid ETF
Foreign developed stocks
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.