Vanguard Short-Term Corporate Bond ETF
VCSH - Corporate bonds
VCSH seeks to track the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays US 1-5 Year Corporate Index, which contains US investment grade corporate bonds with remaining maturities of between one and five years. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking moderate income. VCSH is subject to interest rate and credit risk.
When VCSH declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares Trust iShares 1-5 Year Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.