iShares Inc iShares ESG Aware MSCI EM ETF
ESGE - Emerging market stocks
ESGE seeks to track the performance of the MSCI Emerging Markets Extended ESG Focus Index. The index attempts to maximize the exposure to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors while maintaining minimal tracking error to the MSCI Emerging Markets Index. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth while minimizing exposure to companies scoring poorly on ESG measures, and avoiding businesses such as tobacco, civilian firearms, thermal coal, and oil sands. In addition to equity market risk and foreign currency risk, ESGE bears the risk that ESG-aligned investments may underperform the broad equity market.
When ESGE declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Nuveen ESG Emerging Markets Eq
Emerging market stocks
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.