iShares U.S. Medical Devices ETF
IHI - US stocks
IHI seeks to track the performance of Dow Jones U.S. Select Medical Equipment Index, which contains stocks of US companies that manufacture and distribute medical devices. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. IHI is subject to general equity market risk, and risk that medical device stocks may underperform the broad market.
When IHI declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
SPDR S&P Health Care Equipment ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.