iShares ESG Aware US Aggregate Bond ETF
EAGG - US bonds
EAGG seeks to track the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays MSCI US Aggregate ESG Focus Index. The index attempts to maximize the exposure to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors while maintaining minimal tracking error to the Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Index. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term income while minimizing exposure to companies scoring poorly on ESG factors. In addition to interest-rate risk, the fund is subject to the risk that the bonds of ESG-aligned companies may underperform the broader US fixed income market.
When EAGG declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Nuveen ESG US Aggregate Bond ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.