iShares ESG Aware US Aggregate Bond ETF
EAGG - US bonds
EAGG seeks to track the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays MSCI US Aggregate ESG Focus Index. The index attempts to maximize the exposure to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors while maintaining minimal tracking error to the Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Index. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term income while minimizing exposure to companies scoring poorly on ESG factors. In addition to interest-rate risk, the fund is subject to the risk that the bonds of ESG-aligned companies may underperform the broader US fixed income market.
When EAGG declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Nuveen ESG US Aggregate Bond ETF
- Price$44.84as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingLowWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.10%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$48.73The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$44.90The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield3.08%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$3.23BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume338,296The average trading volume over the past 90 days.