Vanguard Small-Cap Value ETF
VBR - US stocks
VBR seeks to track the performance of the CRSP US Small Cap Value Index, which contains small-capitalization U.S. stocks with high valuation ratios, such as book-to-price and earnings-to-price. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth and some income. In addition to equity market risk, the fund is subject to the risk that small cap value stocks underperform the broader US market.
When VBR declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares Russell 2000 Value ETF
- Price$156.92as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.07%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$178.51The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$143.51The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.37%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$23.94BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume387,331The average trading volume over the past 90 days.