Vanguard Small-Cap Value ETF
VBR - US stocks
VBR seeks to track the performance of the CRSP US Small Cap Value Index, which contains small-capitalization U.S. stocks with high valuation ratios, such as book-to-price and earnings-to-price. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth and some income. In addition to equity market risk, the fund is subject to the risk that small cap value stocks underperform the broader US market.
When VBR declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares Russell 2000 Value ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.