Vanguard Real Estate ETF
VNQ - Real estate
VNQ aims to track the performance of the MSCI US Investable Market Real Estate 25/50 Index, which includes large-, mid-, and small-cap Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs). Investments in VNQ are appropriate for investors seeking income and long-term growth from targeted exposure to the Real Estate sector, diversification from both broad equity and bond markets, and a hedge against inflation. VNQ holds a less diversified selection of stocks than a broad index fund, and may be more volatile. REITs are subject to both equity market and interest rate risk, are relatively tax-inefficient, and may issue a corrected 1099 form, which can complicate tax filings.
When VNQ declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Schwab U.S. REIT ETF
- Price$74.31as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.12%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$94.53The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$74.66The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield4.74%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$29.50BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume4,508,328The average trading volume over the past 90 days.