Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF
VO - US stocks
VO seeks to track the performance of the CRSP US Mid Cap Index, which contains mid-sized US stocks. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. VO is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that mid cap stocks underperform the broader US market.
When VO declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares Russell Mid-Cap ETF
- Price$205.76as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.04%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$229.34The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$182.88The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield1.67%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$52.09BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume541,155The average trading volume over the past 90 days.