Vanguard Value ETF
VTV - US stocks
VTV seeks to track the performance of the CRSP US Large Cap Value Index, which contains large-cap US stocks which have high valuation ratios, including book-to-price and dividend yield. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth and some income. VTV is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that value stocks may underperform the broader US market.
When VTV declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Vanguard Mega Cap Value ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.