iShares MSCI Malaysia ETF
EWM - Emerging market stocks
EWM seeks to track the performance of the MSCI Malaysia Index, composed of large and mid-sized Malaysian companies. It is appropriate for investors looking for long-term growth and targeted exposure to the Malaysian market. The fund is subject to currency risk arising from investment in foreign markets, as well as risks associated with concentrated exposure to the Malaysian market.
EWM isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$20.45as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.49%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$24.12The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$19.60The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.84%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$235.85MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume337,805The average trading volume over the past 90 days.