Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF
RSP - US stocks
RSP seeks to track the performance of the S&P 500 Equal Weight Index, which holds stocks from the S&P 500 at close to equal weight. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth and an index less concentrated than the market-capitalization-weighted S&P 500. RSP is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that an equal-weighted basket may underperform a market-cap-weighted basket.
When RSP declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.