iShares MSCI China ETF
MCHI - Emerging market stocks
MCHI seeks to track the performance of the MSCI China Index, which contains the stocks of large and mid-sized Chinese companies that are available to US investors. MCHI is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth and diversification from US equities. In addition to political uncertainty and currency risk associated with Emerging Markets investments, MCHI is subject to risk from concentrated exposure to the Chinese market.
When MCHI declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
SPDR S&P China ETF
Emerging market stocks
- Price$43.09as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.62%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$56.05The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$34.87The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.64%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$6.93BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume3,529,451The average trading volume over the past 90 days.